Product Description & Reviews
D1 Maxverb Digital Micro Pedal D1 Demo Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCpjyanCmyk ●Three of the most popular reverb sounds available in one pedal ●50s Plate reverb, 60s Spring reverb & the universal music hall ●Digital Reverb ●Constant Volume Curve ●Blend control - fully dry to fully wet ●Reverb Mode Toggle Switch ●Excellent dynamic response ●Simple, easy to use design ●Digital design with True Bypass circuitry ●"Effects on" indicator light ●Original XVIVE tone ●Micro pedal package ●Durable all-metal housing True Bypass Reverb Mode Toggle Switch Blend and Time Controls Digital Design Connectors: ¼" Input jack, ¼" Output jack Power: 9V DC, center (-) Dimensions: 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H) 1.8 in (W) x 3.7 in (D) x 2.0 in (H) Compact, rugged metal housing
Features & Highlights
- Three of the most popular reverb sounds available in this one reverb pedal
- 50s Plate reverb, 60s Spring reverb & the universal music hall reverb pedal effect
- Digital design with True Bypass circuitry reverb pedal for guitar
- Digital Reverb,Constant Volume Curve,Blend control ¨C fully dry to fully wet
- Reverb Mode Toggle Switch,Excellent dynamic response,Simple, easy to use design
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.