Product Description & Reviews
·Sound based on the legendary chorus tone from a jazz chorus-120 (jc-120) amplifier ·classic bbd chip for perfectly recreating the magical jazz chorus tone ·100% analog signal path ·true bypass footswitch for crystal-clear tone ·aluminum-alloy die cast case to withstand wear and tear ·heavy duty metal footswitch and on / off status led ·4 easy-to-read, readily accessible knobs ·lush, warm, natural, focused chorus tone ·musical range of speed and depth settings ·tone knob for controlling tone brightness jazz chorus-120 (jc-120) is a guitar amplifier model of Roland corporation. The aforementioned manufacturer and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of this product.
Features & Highlights
- Sound based on the legendary chorus tone from a JAZZ CHORUS-120 (JC-120)* amplifier
- Classic BBD chip for perfectly recreating the magical jazz chorus tone
- 100% Analog signal path, true Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear tone
- Aluminum-alloy Die Cast case to withstand wear and tear, heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED to show the working status
- Lush, warm, natural, focused chorus tone, musical range of speed and depth settings, TONE knob for controlling tone brightness
|Item Size:||1.83 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 31698, mpn: QB, ean: 0664101000361,