Product Description & Reviews
SONICAKE Digital Reverb is reverb pedal designed to add dimension and spaciousness to your tone. It is extremely straight-forward to use with only one "Reverb" knob to adjust the balance between the raw dry signal and the reverberated wet signal. With 3 most basic reverb modes, Digital Reverb can take your dry guitar sound from a small session room to a vast space, like the Albert Hall: Room: Simulates the spaciousness of a room. Hall: Simulates the spatial dimension of a music hall. Plate: Simulates the unique reverberation character only coming from a plate reverberator.
Features & Highlights
- 3 most basic reverb modes: Room: Simulates the spaciousness of a room; Hall: Simulates the spatial dimension of a music hall; Plate: Simulates the unique reverberation character only coming from a plate reverberator.
- One reverb control balances the dry/wet signal, simple enough to dial in the perfect amount of reverb for your tonal needs.
- True bypass for zero tonal coloration.
- Extreme mini size for great compactness.
- Heavy-duty metal casing for great stability and durability; Connectors include input, output, and power supply; Powered by 9v DC. W/ a 6 inch patch cable included.
|Item Size:||3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.