Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail Analog Delay Pedal
Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail Analog Delay Pedal by Seymour Duncan at Worst Album Covers. MPN: S PED VAPOR TRAIL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vapor trail is a true analogy delay pedal designed using the famed Bucket Brigade circuitry to provide authentic vintage tone with clarity, warmth
Features & Highlights
- Bypass: True bypassPower: Internal 9V battery or external 9V-18V regulated power supply.
- The Vapor Trail is an analog delay pedal capable of warm, authentic vintage tones, lush modulation and a few extra tricks.
- Everyone loves the warm, smooth, ambient vibe of a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) analog delay pedal.
- The Vapor Trail gives you those classic tones but with a TRS insert jack that lets you process the repeats through additional effects to unlock your creativity and redefine what you can do with analog delay.
- The Vapor Trail's natural compression and treble-smoothing characteristics support rather than overpower the dry note... at least until you want to max out the controls to make ray-gun and spaceship noises.
|Manufacturer:||Bypass: True bypassPower: Internal 9V battery or external 9V-18V regulated power supply.|
|Model:||Vapor Trail Analog Delay Pedal|
|Part Number:||S PED VAPOR TRAIL|
|Publisher:||Bypass: True bypassPower: Internal 9V battery or external 9V-18V regulated power supply.|
|Studio:||Bypass: True bypassPower: Internal 9V battery or external 9V-18V regulated power supply.|
|MPN:||S PED VAPOR TRAIL|
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.29 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|