Rowin Digital Reverb Pedals for Guitar and Bass True Bypass
Rowin Digital Reverb Pedals for Guitar and Bass True Bypass by Rowin at Worst Album Covers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The LEF-3800 Ocean Verb pedal adds huge depth and intensity to your guitar's overall output. It's incredibly easy to use and has three simple dial
The LEF-3800 is built entirely out of aluminium-alloy which makes it especially durable, even for the most enthusiastic of guitar players. Like the counterparts of the Rowin LEF-3800 Ocean Verb Pedal, it has a lightweight and compact chassis which is pedalboard friendly and easily portable so you can include this in every rig.
True bybass provides tranparend tone
When the LED is lit up, the effect is on
Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100K Ohms)
Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center )
Working Current: 100mA
Features & Highlights
- Magnificent reverb effects pedal that adds depth to your overall output. Can save a timbre in this pedal.
- 3 Reverb Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer.Room:Different sized true acoustics reverb from room to hall.Spring: Simulates a classic spring reverberation, vintage 60's surfing sound.Shimmer:Add rich overtone into the reverb sound, spacy,smooth and shining, very popular in Post Rock Music.
- Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- Solid whole metal case, durable and sturdy.
- NOTE:It require 9V DC power supply with negative in center to power up. Power supply is NOT included in this package. Please buy it separately at Rowin store.