The perfect combination of power and value, the Roland KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. The Roland KC-350 features a 120-watt amp with useful 3-band EQ, new output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The Roland KC-350 can also be connected to mixing mixers via its 1/4" phone Line out.
Features & Highlights
- 4-channel mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt/12" speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- 1/4" phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo applications
|Brand:||R O L A N D|
|Item Weight:||56 pounds|
|Item Size:||22 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||58.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 18.4 x 18.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Roland, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 573100, ean: 0014367115956,
KB1 PEAVEY 20W PA SYSTEM. The Peavey KB 1 keyboard amp is perfect for keyboards, drum machines, backing machines, or as a PA. 20W drive an 8" extended-range speaker. 2 separate channels with a 2-band EQ per. channel and a headphone out. Headphone out...