Riverstone Audio - Vacuum Tube Pin Straightener For 9-Pin (12AX7 / EL84 / 5670) and 7-Pin (5654/5725) Miniature Vacuum Tubes - Hardened Stainless - Hand Held - Straightens Vacuum Tube Pins
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the Riverstone Audio - Vacuum Tube Pin Straightener For 9-Pin (12AX7 / EL84 / 5670) and 7-Pin (5654/5725) Miniature Vacuum Tubes - Hardened Stainless - Hand Held - Straightens Vacuum Tube Pins by Riverstone Audio at Worst Album Covers. MPN: 7/9 PIN-RC50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A professional grade hand-held vacuum tube pin straightener. Used to straighten and align vacuum tube pins. Great accessory for professional
Features & Highlights
- A pocket size pin-straightener used to realign and straighten bent/misaligned vacuum tube pins. Can be used for US/European and modern issue Russian/Chinese miniature 9-pin and 7-pin vacuum tubes with US-European 9-pin B9A and 7-pin B7G bases. Tubes with B9A bases include 12AX7, 12AU7, 5670 and EL84. Tubes with B7G bases include 6AK5, 5654, EF95, 6J1P and 6AU6.
- Great accessory for professional musicians, audiophiles and repair shops working with tube-based amplifiers.
- This one is the real deal; precision CNC machined from a premium grade stainless steel (SUS 420) and hardened to Rockwell C50 for long life. Pin straighteners manufactured from softer materials, such as aluminum, can cause pin contamination (tube pins can also quickly wear straighteners made from softer materials).
- Straight/aligned tube pins will reduce tube socket damage during tube installation and also reduce the likelihood of tube damage (forcing bent pins into a socket significantly increases the stress at the pin/glass interface of a tube, which can lead to tube damage and premature tube failure). Dimensions of pin straightener: 36 mm length x 22 mm diameter. Supplied with a pocket size, foam-lined tin storage box (82 mm x 40 mm x 20 mm).
- ***Please note*** Do not use for severely bent pins - tube damage and glass breakage can occur. Not recommended for use with gold coated pins (coatings can be scraped/damaged by the pin straightener). Compatible with vintage US/EU and modern issue Russian and Chinese tubes having B7G and B9A bases, may not be suitable for a few of the very early vintage Chinese tubes, which sometimes have variation in pin tolerances. Laser engraved logo/print on the surface.
|Manufacturer:||Riverstone Audio LLC|
|Part Number:||7/9 PIN-RC50|
|Publisher:||Riverstone Audio LLC|
|Studio:||Riverstone Audio LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.71 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.95 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|