The Red-Eye is an all analog, handmade, high input impedance DI and clean boost. Designed and improved over the course of several years to meet the needs of performing musicians, the Red-Eye is crafted from the highest quality components available. Engineered by an electronics engineer with over 50 years of professional experience, the Red-Eye design focuses on high fidelity, low noise and simple plug and play performance. This no frills precision approach to amplification offers a truly satisfying experience for musicians and their audience.
Features & Highlights
- Input: high-impedance, 1 million ohms, maximum 1 volt peak-to-peak level.
- Low-impedance, balanced, XLR output, 600 ohms, will drive long cables to a mix-board, Automatically uses XLR Phantom Power, when available, instead of the battery.
- Boost button with volume control for amplifying solos.
- Treble control to boost or reduce treble.
- ¼ inch output and input for accessory loop, suitable for stomp-tuners or effects boxes or for output to on-stage guitar amps or PAs.
|Item Weight:||0.86 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fire-Eye Development, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.