Product Description & Reviews
The Radial JX-42 is an unbalanced instrument switcher designed to work best when working employing signal levels between -30dBu and 0dBu. Looking at the specifications and associated graphs, the JX-42 demonstrates a linear frequency response and minimal phase shift across the intended range which indicates that it will perform admirably well with both guitars and basses. The low noise floor, minimal crosstalk, adjustable level controls and optical switching will assure quiet performance and low switching noise even when used with high-gain guitar amps.
Features & Highlights
- Selects up to 4 guitars and 2 ampsUltra quiet opto-resistive switchingTransformer isolatedeliminates humOptional JR2 & JR5 remote control footswitches
- Designed for concert touring, the JX-42 begins with four radio-style switches that immediately turn the previous channel off when the new channel is selected
- These are complimented with easy-to-see LEDs for visual feedback on dark stages
- To ensure the quietest switching possible, opto-resistive couplers are employed that ramp up and down the signal, eliminating any popping that could otherwise occur
- This is particularly important when using the JX-42 with high gain amps
|Part Number:||R800 6505|
|Item Weight:||3.42 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.