Product Description & Reviews
The PCA1 mini stereo power amplifier from Pyle provides up to 15W of power on each channel at 4 ohms. Connect your inputs using the RCA jacks, and output an amplified audio signal over standard speaker push jacks. It's compatible with any audio or computer device--you can even hook up an iPod using a 3.5mm to RCA jack converter. A master volume control on the front lets you adjust the gain. It runs on either 110V or 220V with a voltage selector switch.2X15W 10% RMS At 4-Ohm - Compatible With Any Audio/Computerize Devices.
Features & Highlights
- 2X15W 10% RMS At 4-Ohm - Compatible With Any Audio/Computerize Devices
- Power On Led Indicator - (MP3) Via 3.5mm To RCA Converter.
- Master Volume Control - 110/220 Voltage Selector
- RCA Cable L/R Input - Dimensions:5.61''(W) X 2.17''(H) X 4.21''(D)
- Four Push Type Speaker L/R Terminals
- Compatible with any audio/computer devices
- Power-on LED indicator
- 110/220V voltage selector
- Use MP3 sources via a 3.5mm to RCA converter
- Four push-type speaker L/R terminals
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.61 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.