Product Description & Reviews
Bass amps weigh a lot. You can't get around that. And if you've ever had to lug a heavy bass rig to practices and back, you know it's not the way to go. Unless you had a bargain basement discount at the chiropractor or something. Whatever. Anyway, what makes the MAX 115 so great is that it's perfect for practicing and gigs without breaking your back. You get 300 watts of punchy Peavey bass tone that fits right into the mix with the band... but you only have to carry 50 lbs. (In the bass amp world, that's light.)
Features & Highlights
- Awesome Bass amp for beginners and pro alike
- Peavey's exclusive psychoacoustic low end enhancement designed to add low end without harming the speaker
- Ideal for all need wether used for gigs or practices
- TransTube tube circuitry gain boost to emulate real tube amp sound and characteristics
- Poartable and powerful
- Legendary Peavey reliability
- Note: Please refer the Specification Sheet given below before use.
|Item Weight:||52 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.1 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||52.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.1 x 17 x 17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.