Package: Peavey IPR2 5000 5,050 Watt RMS Professional Power Amplifier + Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone + Audio Technica ATH-M20x Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
Package: Peavey IPR2 5000 5,050 Watt RMS Professional Power Amplifier + Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone + Audio Technica ATH-M20x Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones by Peavey at Worst Album Covers. MPN: IPR2 5000+ATM510+ATH-M20x. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The IPR 5000 boasts 2,525 watts per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. Featuring 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a
The IPR 5000 boasts 2,525 watts per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. Featuring 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
Peavey IPR2TM 5000 Professional Power Amplifier
2900W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
1780W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
975W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
2525W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
1510W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
890W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 90-16,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 Db (1.7 Mv) Re 1v At 1 Pa
Impedance: 300 Ohms
Weight: 258 G (9.1 Oz)
Dimensions: 170.0 Mm (6.69") Long, 53.7 Mm (2.11") Diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin Xlrm-Type
Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
Gold plated 3.5mm connector
Gold plated ¼" adapter
Hard leather carrying case
Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 96 dB
Impedance: 47 ohms
Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
Features & Highlights
- Professional Power Amplifier. 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers. DDT protection. Revolutionary IPR class D topology. Detented input controls. Combination XLR 1/4" inputs. 4 pole twist lock output connectors. Ultra-light weight. Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel. LED illuminated. Standby, LED power present indication
- Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone. Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise. Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad. Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones. 40mm Neodymium drivers. Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups. Supreme sound isolation. Accurate sound reproduction. Minimal bleed. Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms. Soft leather headband cover. Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Closed-Back Dynamic Studio Monitor Headphones. Advanced build quality and engineering. 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils. Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance. Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Convenient single-side cable exit. Designed for studio tracking and mixing.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic. Driver Diameter: 40 mm. Magnet: Neodymium. Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire. Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz. Sensitivity: 96 dB. Impedance: 47 ohms. Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit. Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
|Part Number:||IPR2 5000+ATM510+ATH-M20x|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Peavey, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Seismic Audio
mpn: LE-3000, ean: 0812451016468,
Power Amplifier - 3000 Watts - Model Number: LE-3000, Power Handling: 2 x 350 Watts @ 8 Ohms, 2 x 700 Watts @ 4 Ohms, Momentary Peak Output 3000 Watts @ 8 Ohm Bridge. , Features Input Gain (dB), Power LEDs, Signal Activity LEDs (Signal), Overload LED...
sku: 9423074926M, mpn: PMX602M, ean: 0411378263674,
The Pyle PMX602M is your PA mixer and amplifier solution. This 600 watt, 6-channel system provides audio control and is perfect for controlling the audio at social gatherings. Connect it all; features include six balanced microphone inputs, six high-...
mpn: A-S2000SL, ean: 0027108929064,
Yamaha A-S2000SL Natural Sound Stereo Amplifier In SilverFull floating and balanced circuit design achieves for the first time the full potential of analogue amplification. Full-stage balanced signal transmission. Parallel volume and tone controls. H...
mpn: SI-2100, ean: 0760514017023,
Using the Niles SI-2100 as a part of a multi-room audio system or as the amplifier in your main listening room, you'll find that it delivers plenty of pristine, dynamic stereo power. Its high-current design allows it to handle unusual and reactive ...
mpn: PT610, ean: 5940982087222,
PyleHome Model : PT61019'' Rack Mount Power Amplifier/Mixer19'' Rack Mount 600 Watt Power Amplifier/Mixer w/ 70V Output & Mic Talkover 5 Channel Mixer4 Mic Inputs XLR & 1/4'' Combo Jack2 Line Inputs RCACH4 Mic/Line SwitchableEffects Loop RCA In/OutFr...
mpn: FBA_NU4-6000, ean: 9547131695619,
The 4-channel iNUKE NU4-6000 power amplifier packs 6,000 Watts (4 x 1,600 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (12 lbs/5.5 kg) and rack- mountable packages. Now you can run your stereo full-range mains plus two sep...
sku: 31556-A, mpn: QSC RMX850A, ean: 0133587578034,
The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a breakthrough price. The QSC RMX 850 Power Amp combines their rugged hi...
mpn: XLI1500, ean: 0632317251419,
Includes 1 Year EverythingMusic Extended Warranty Free. The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited f...
By JBL Commercial
mpn: CSMA 180, ean: 0632930330119,
The JBL CSMA 180 is a 4 channel, 80 Watt powered mixer-amplifier. This mixer amp offers ease of use and a clean, front panel featuring volume controls and master volume adjustment, adjustable bass and a power switch. This is ideal for commercial and ...
By Adkins Professional Audio
mpn: APA-6100, ean: 0619159943849,
This rack mountable professional power amplifier packs a huge punch - 6100 watts of maximum power. This amplifier is equipped with dual ¼" and RCA inputs as well as dual speakon, ¼", and banana plug outputs. The dual output level controls allow you...