Product Description & Reviews
Every once in a while, you stumble across a cool guitar gadget you've just got to pick up. The One Control Minimal series 1 Loop Box is one of them. This tiny, pedalboard-friendly switchable effects loop adds a ton of configuration options to your rig. First off, it's about the smallest effects loop on the market, and it's totally passive, so the only reason you might want to power it is to light up the indicator LED. That also makes it a perfect way to add true-bypass switching to any of you vintage pedals built before true bypass was a thing. What's more, the 1 Loop Box makes a killer mini A/B switcher. Pretty neat, huh?
Features & Highlights
- Minimal AB Box Passive Switchable Loop Pedal
- Use the One Control Minimal AB Box to control the direction of your signal path in order to select amps, mute your signal, control what effects you'd like to use, and various other uses
- 1) Amp Selector The AB Box has one input and two outputs
- Plug your guitar into the input and then run out from the A and B outputs to your desired destination
- 2) Input Selector The Minimal AB Box can also be used as an input selector
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.85 x 2.35 x 2.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.