Product Description & Reviews
A unique combination of versatility, utility and aesthetic appeal, the GPA1003 offers features normally found only in multiple accessories. The GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board is a compact, streamlined and visually appealing approach to deploying an array of electronic instruments and accessories. So much more than a mic stand, the GPA1003 builds on a super-stable, eight pound cast iron base with six rubber feet that slides conveniently underneath almost any pedal board.Easily slides under most pedal boards..
Features & Highlights
- Easily slides under most pedal boards.
- Three M20 holes allow for modular setup of mic stands, guitar hangers.
- Includes upper rocker microphone shaft.
- Oversized knurled washer for precise mic positioning.
- 8 lb. Cast-iron base with (3) M20 threading positions and six rubber feet for stability.
|Item Weight:||10.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.75 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.