Product Description & Reviews
USES: 1. Connect your guitar to "Input" on the ABY Landtone Pedal, connect amp A to "A" on the ABY Landtone Pedal and connect amp B to "B" on the ABY Landtone Pedal. Step on the "A+B" switch at anytime to combine both amps. On models with leds, when you are in "A+B" mode, the previous "A" or "B" channel's led that you were on will remain lit to let you know what you will resume back to when you deselect "A+B". You can also preselect "A" or "B" when in "A+B" mode. 2.Connect your guitar to the "Input" on the ABY Ladntone Pedal, connect your amp to "A" on the ABY Landtone Pedal and connect your tuner to "B" on the ABY Landtone Pedal. You can make any tuner true bypass capable this way. Select "A+B" to tune while you are playing. 3.Connect one guitar to "A" on the ABY Landtone Pedal and one to "B" on the ABY Landtone Pedal and connect your amp to "In" on the ABY Landtone Pedal
Features & Highlights
- 1.Use Boss/Ibanez style 9v 2.mm barrel-style adapter (NOT INCLUDED) for LED power only.
- 2.Will work without power minus LED indication. Our LED circuits does not screw with your tone
- 3.Split between your amps or combine the two anytime
- 4.Use for silent tuning and/or feed your tuner while playing
- 5.Split between two instruments without unplugging
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ModTone Guitar Effects
mpn: MT-PT1, ean: 0608641870923,