Marshall Code 50 - 50-watt 1x12" Digital Combo Amp
Free Shipping Included! Marshall Code 50 - 50-watt 1x12'' Digital Combo Amp by Marshall at Worst Album Covers. MPN: M-CODE50-U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fully programmable, CODE combines authentic modelling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. CODE preamp, power amp
CODE has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets. It has 24 FX including: Compressor, classic stompbox Distortions, Auto Wah, Pitch Shifter, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Tremolo. It includes Delays with Tap Tempo, and studio quality Reverbs. CODE’s MST preamps produce some of the most acclaimed and best loved Marshall tones: JTM45 2245, 1962 Bluesbreaker, 1959SLP Plexi, JCM800 2203, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, JCM2000 DSL100, JVM410H and more. CODE features EL34, 5881, EL84 & 6L6 MST power amp voicings, and MST speaker cabinet models: 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X. CODE50 is loaded with a custom 12″ speaker.
Connect via Bluetooth to control CODE and to stream music from your iOS or Android device using the Gateway App. Connect via USB to use CODE as a DAW interface to record, and to stream audio from you computer. Connect your MP3 player via CODE’s dedicated audio input to jam along with your favourite tracks or plug headphones in for a personal CODE experience. Connect CODE’s programmable footcontroller* to assign up to 30 Presets or control panel functions. *(PEDL-91009 – sold separately)
Features & Highlights
- Power: 50W (solid state) Single input 14 preamp models 4 power-amp models 8 speaker cab models Speaker: 1x12 Marshall Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, pre FX, amp, mod, delay, reverb, power, cab 100 presets 24 FX (five simultaneously) Aux. input Headphone output USB port Bluetooth iOS and Android integration Footswitch sold separately Dimensions: 20.86 in. x 17.32 in. x 11.02 in. Weight: 28.6 lbs.
- The Marshall CODE 50W 1x12 combo combines the Marshall legacy with state-of-the-art technology, culminating in a potent little amp that taps into all the tones you crave
- The range offers a choice of digital amp models, power amps, cabinet simulations, FX and more allowing you to dial in every tonal possibility you need
- Various choices of glistening cleans, vintage crunches and modern high gain options can be mixed and matched with classic Marshall 100W or British Class A power stage for example, and then run through a choice of various 1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 simulations
- Add from a selection of 24 FX and you have all you need in one complete setup
|Item Weight:||27 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.71 x 17.01 x 17.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||36.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.5 x 13 x 13 inches|