Product Description & Reviews
The Laney A-DUO is a portable acoustic instrument combo with a range of acoustic-friendly controls and variables including digital reverb and chorus. Designed and engineered in the UK, the A-DUO calls on Laney’s 50-year history of amplifier building to provide versatility, portability, and reliability to all levels of player.Ultra-efficient, dual mono Class D power amplifier with a pair of 8" custom-designed dual-cone woofers to deliver articulate acoustic sound reproduction with both punch and high end clarity.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-efficient, dual mono Class D power amplifier with a pair of 8" custom-designed dual-cone woofers to deliver articulate acoustic sound reproduction with both punch and high end clarity
- Place on the floor it has a minimal stage footprint and can be placed on its side feet for tonal variation or mounted on a speaker stand for maximum projection
- 2 independent channels take XLR or Jack inputs, 3-band EQ, 'Shape' control for optimization; connection of a mic and instrument or two acoustic instruments, and AUX input for backing tracks
- Levels can be adjusted by holding down the Chorus switch and turning the Reverb control pot; the chorus level is stored and will even be recalled at the next switch on
- Anti-Feedback button can automatically scan for and eliminate unwanted feedback. Phase switch to remove destructive interference when a player is too close to the amplifier
|Item Weight:||23.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.56 x 10.34 x 10.34 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 11.26 x 11.26 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.