NOTE: Due to Its Mini Enclosure, This Pedal Has No Battery Option, and Requires a Standard 9V Power Supply to Operate (Not Included)
We know there's only so much room on your pedalboard. Here's a no-nonsense mini pedal that will get you ready to rock in seconds...
Discover Some of the Reasons That Make the TinyTune a Must Have in Your Effects Pedal Arsenal:
- Best in class tuning accuracy of +/-0.5 cent
- Wide tuning range of A0-C8 can handle a broad range of electric instruments
- Reference pitch calibration of 430-450Hz
- Drop / flat tunings up to 4 semitones below standard pitch
- Full color big note display for easy readability and visibility
- Pedal mutes the signal when tuner is engaged
- Heavy-duty switch eliminates accidental triggering and provides tactile feedback
- No "hum" noise or audible "pop" sound to your amplifier
- Rugged metal chassis for ultimate durability
- Sleek, black and ultra small footprint
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.2 x 1.5 inches ; 4.3 ounces
*The TinyTune Now Ships with a 3M Velcro Strip and Is Ready to Be Placed on Your Board!*
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty: In the unlikely event the TinyTune breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Click The "Add to Cart" Button Above to Get in Tune and Stay in Tune with the KLIQ TinyTune
Features & Highlights
- FAST & ACCURATE: Experience speedy tuning with A1 precision. Housed in a mini pedal that's designed to fit on any pedalboard, the TinyTune lets you to spend less time tuning and more time playing.
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The color display is large, clear, and has excellent visibility under any lighting. So whether you are playing at home, on a dark stage, or outdoors, this pedal has you covered!
- ZERO NOISE: The TinyTune completely mutes the input signal when you're tuning, and directly routes the signal to the output when you're not. No tone coloring, or annoying "pop" and "hum" noises here.
- EASY TO USE: This pedal was designed with simplicity in mind. No confusing modes, hidden buttons on the side, or features that don't belong in a pedal tuner. Simply plug in, tune up, and play some music!
- BUILT TO LAST: With rugged aluminum on the outside and quality components on the inside, this pedal will perform night after night, stomp after stomp. So that you can sound your best every single time.
|Manufacturer:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Brand:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Publisher:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Studio:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Item Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.22 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KLIQ Music Gear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DT-1, ean: 0612306356363,
Specification: 1. Chromatic 2. Tuning range: a0 (27.5Hz) ~c8 (4186 Hz) 3. Precision: 1cent 4. Detection method: audio signal input 5. Tuning method: auto 6. Display: LCD screen 7. Power: dc9v adaptor 8. Dimension: 95 x 46 x 49 cm 9. Weight: ...
mpn: Bass Big Muff Pi Distortion Pedal for Bass, ean: 0683274010854,
Merging two classic Muffs from the past, the Bass Big Muff from electro-harmonix gives you the unmistakeable grit and grind conjured from both the army green Sovtek Big Muff Pi and the NYC-built Big Muff Pi. And since it's for bass, electro-harmonix...