Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal BUNDLED WITH 2-Pack of Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables AND 4 Celluloid Guitar Picks
Free Shipping Included! Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal BUNDLED WITH 2-Pack of Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables AND 4 Celluloid Guitar Picks by blucoil at Worst Album Covers. MPN: A473. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah PedalThe GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah pedal features a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer for producing rapid wah
Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal
The GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah pedal features a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer for producing rapid wah sounds
. It recreates the classic 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds
while adding its own modern innovation. The GCB95 can be powered with 9-volt battery or AC adapter. It features true hardwire bypass which produces clean tones
Also Comes With:Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
- Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
- Filter Parameter: Low Pass: 350 Hz~450 Hz | High Pass: 1.5 kHz~2.5 kHz
- Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 dBV | Output: +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 dB | Toe Down: +19 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Heel Down: 98 dBV | Toe Down: 89 dBV
- I/O Connectors: 1/4"
- Power Source Options: 9-volt Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 900mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2 .5 x 4 x 10"
- Weight: 3.7lb
These cables interconnect your guitar effects pedal while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer
. These oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that the EMI and RFI noises do not interfere your signals.Receive 4 additional Celluloid Guitar Picks from Blucoil when you avail the Jim Dunlop Bundle today!
Features & Highlights
- EMULATES FUNKY WAH SOUNDS - The Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby pedal adds extra flavor to a clean guitar by faithfully recreating the 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds. But compared to Oregon, the GCB95 is made with sturdier parts to ensure extended usage.
- PRODUCES SWIFT WAH SOUNDS - This pedal has a low-noise 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer that emits quick, rapid wah sound.
- CURBS THE LOSS IN YOUR TONES - Jim Dunlop utilizes True Hardwire Bypass Circuitry in the GCB95 to ensure you get clean tones and consistent tonal integrity.
- OFFERS 2 POWER OPERATION SOURCES - You can use either a 9V battery or AC battery on the GCB95 Cry Baby. The battery option lets you play with the pedal even when there's no electrical socket outdoors. While the AC adapter, the chance of low-battery dying while performing on stage is significantly reduced.
- INCLUDES - Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal. 2-Pack of Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks.
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by blucoil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The MOOER "Liquid" is a pocket sized Digital Phase pedal crammed full of cool features. The large control knob allows you to choose from 5 very different Phasers which range from subtle vintage phase to outright wacky and extreme modulation.After sel...
By Aural Dream
The five knobs are: Rate: modulation rate Depth: modulation depth Fdbk: feedback coefficient (from negative feedback to positive feedback). Basic algorithm type knob: Mix 1---Script 45,digital simulation of analog script 45 pedal. Mix 2---Digital ph...
By Aural Dream
Start: control three optional vowels Mid: control three optional vowels End: control three optional vowels Ctrl: select any vowel in three knobs of Start,Mid and End,and choose between S,M and E to represent the transition between two vowels. Mix: re...
By Dunlop Pedals
OVERVIEW: When people talk about wah-wah pedals, they're talking about the Cry Baby Wahs. This is the one that created some of the most timeless sounds in rock. The pedal that would eventually become the Cry Baby was first created in 1966 by engineer...
JOYO JF-322 Wow Wah - Auto Wah The Wow-Wah is an auto-wah with a wide range of sounds. It is extremely dynamic and great to kick in some very versatile funk at your fingertips.Bundle Includes. (1) Joyo JF-322 Ironman Mini Wow Wah Auto Wah Guitar Effe...
This limited edition of the classic Phase 90 comes decked out in the bold, brazen art of the award-winning UK-based design crüe ilovedust. For more than four decades, the MXR Phase 90 has been a mainstay on the pedal boards of millions of players ar...
mpn: NXI-WWA-01UD, ean: 4906974918548,
Analog true bypass wah-wah pedal with heavy duty metal enclosureAnalog audio circuit with full bypass. Heavy duty aluminum body designed to be completely splash-proof. Bright LED ring around controls for high visibility. Can be used standalone with a...
By Jim Dunlop
mpn: 18300021300, ean: 0710137022898,
Hot Pot auto return potentiometer for use in the 105Q Bass WahGenuine Dunlop replacement part. 20k Hot Pot Potentiometer. For use with the 105Q Bass Wah. ...
The Mooer Funky Monkey comes to your rescue when you need to get funky and keep your feet free to move about. Most standard Wah Pedals are fixed in the EQ band of where the signal is modulated. This pedal has 3 Modes as well as a Q control to give yo...
ATTENTION: This listing is for the PCB only, you will need to source your own parts. Color printed instructions and a Bill of materials are included, a schematic is NOT included. The PCB to build the ROL. Funny Cat Pedal. Its an envelope Filter (harm...