Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal BUNDLED WITH 2-Pack of Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables AND 4 Celluloid Guitar Picks
Free Shipping Included! Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal BUNDLED WITH 2-Pack of Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables AND 4 Celluloid Guitar Picks by blucoil at Worst Album Covers. MPN: A473. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah PedalThe GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah pedal features a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer for producing rapid wah
The GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah pedal features a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer for producing rapid wah sounds. It recreates the classic 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds while adding its own modern innovation. The GCB95 can be powered with 9-volt battery or AC adapter. It features true hardwire bypass which produces clean tones.
- Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
- Filter Parameter: Low Pass: 350 Hz~450 Hz | High Pass: 1.5 kHz~2.5 kHz
- Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 dBV | Output: +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 dB | Toe Down: +19 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Heel Down: 98 dBV | Toe Down: 89 dBV
- I/O Connectors: 1/4"
- Power Source Options: 9-volt Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 900mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2 .5 x 4 x 10"
- Weight: 3.7lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your guitar effects pedal while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. These oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that the EMI and RFI noises do not interfere your signals.
Receive 4 additional Celluloid Guitar Picks from Blucoil when you avail the Jim Dunlop Bundle today!
Features & Highlights
- EMULATES FUNKY WAH SOUNDS - The Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby pedal adds extra flavor to a clean guitar by faithfully recreating the 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds. But compared to Oregon, the GCB95 is made with sturdier parts to ensure extended usage.
- PRODUCES SWIFT WAH SOUNDS - This pedal has a low-noise 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer that emits quick, rapid wah sound.
- CURBS THE LOSS IN YOUR TONES - Jim Dunlop utilizes True Hardwire Bypass Circuitry in the GCB95 to ensure you get clean tones and consistent tonal integrity.
- OFFERS 2 POWER OPERATION SOURCES - You can use either a 9V battery or AC battery on the GCB95 Cry Baby. The battery option lets you play with the pedal even when there's no electrical socket outdoors. While the AC adapter, the chance of low-battery dying while performing on stage is significantly reduced.
- INCLUDES - Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal. 2-Pack of Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks.
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|