Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier
Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier by Hartke at Worst Album Covers. MPN: HALH500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Classic-Style, Tube Design Bass Amp The Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier is a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output.
Classic-Style, Tube Design Bass Amp
The Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier is a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH500 also has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the bright and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze.
Power and Control
The LH500 produces 350 watts when connected to a speaker system with an 8-ohm load, and 500 watts when connected to a speaker system with a 4-ohm load. With that kind of power, the LH500 is extremely loud and punchy. It's front panel controls are simple and logically laid out starting with inputs for Passive and Active basses, Volume control, Bright switch, a musical equalizer section featuring Bass, Mid and Treble controls, plus Limiter switch and XLR Direct Out.
Roadworthy Chassis Design
The LH500 packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for.
What's in the Box?
Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier, power cable and user manual.
Hartke revolutionized bass amplification in 1985 when founder Larry Hartke created a unique aluminum cone driver that produced a bass tone with broader dynamics than had ever been heard before. Since then, Hartke has developed a wide range of amplifier and speaker models for various instruments, and has introduced their unique sound to a whole new generation of musicians from all genres. Their success can be attributed to Hartke's reputation for quality and excellence, making them one of the largest producers of bass amplification in the world.
- 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable bright switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Features & Highlights
- 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit, Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls, Rear panel 1/4-Inch effects loop
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response, 1/4-Inch output connectors
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator, Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
|Item Weight:||27.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.75 x 16.75 x 16.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 8 x 8 inches|