Give your acoustic guitar, or other acoustic instrument, all the tone-shaping power and effects it needs with the Fishman ToneDEQ acoustic instrument preamp. This powerful DI/preamp unit gives you a 3-band EQ, a low-cut filter, a feedback busting phase switch, a variable boost, and more. They even loaded it with effects designed for acoustic instruments including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, and tremolo. The DI output is great for feeding your signal directly to the stage mixer or for recording. Get the sound you want out of your plugged-in acoustic with the Fishman ToneDEQ acoustic instrument preamp!
Features & Highlights
- With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced D.I. - it's got everything you need in one box
- Its analog signal path goes from end to end - from preamp to output - to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality
- Flexible outputs include a 1/4″ amplifier output and XLR D.I. output for the lowest noise possible
- With Fishman, you get quality discrete class-A signal conditioning created by the leader in instrument preamp design
- Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.02 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fishman, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PA10012, ean: 0888365200835,
EDB-2 Direct PreampTwo channels. Assignable EQ. Notch filter. Phantom power. Phase reversal. ...