Product Description & Reviews
Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty. The Loudbox Performer is Fishman's most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation - solo or ensemble. The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4" and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before. The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
Features & Highlights
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long-throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass input gain control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4" and 1/8" connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
|Item Weight:||29.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.8 x 18.2 x 18.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.