Product Description & Reviews
Feature:* The OCT-1 Octaver mix the input signal with a synthesised signal whose musical pitch is one or two octave lower or one octave higher than the original.* With 4 functional knobs, Normal knob/ 1 OCT Down / 2 OCT Down / UPR. Octave, to adjust the level of the dry and synthesised signal* LED indicator instructs effects or bypass status of Digital Octave effect, when the led is lit up, the effects is on.* Small and exquisite design with full metal shell.* True bypass style, with durable jacks and foot switch.* Can be used Negative DC 9V as Power Supply.Specification:OCT-1 Octaver Effect PedalInput: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 500k)/br>Output: 1/4" mono jack(impedance 100k)Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (Positive outside - Negative inside)Current Draw: 30 mADimensions: 93.5mm x 42mm x 52mmAccessories: Owner's ManualPlease Read Manual Before Operating.Package Includes:1 x Ovtave Effect Pedal1 x Manual1 x Bag1 x Patch Cable
Features & Highlights
- Octaver Octave Pedal mix the input signal with a synthesised signal whose musical pitch is one or two octave lower or one octave higher than the original.
- Whole metal aluminium-alloy classic design, stable and strong
- True bypass provide transparent tone
- With 4 functional knobs, Normal knob/ 1 OCT Down / 2 OCT Down / UPR. Octave, to adjust the level of the dry and synthesised signal.
- Package Include: 1 x Effect Pedal, 1 x Manual, 1 x Bag and 1 x Patch Cable
|Item Weight:||0.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.