EX AD-6 Analog Delay Pedal Mini Delay Guitar Pedals with Plump Smooth New Delay Effects
Free Shipping Included! EX AD-6 Analog Delay Pedal Mini Delay Guitar Pedals with Plump Smooth New Delay Effects by EX at Worst Album Covers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Pure Analog Circuit Delay Pedal , 30ms-340ms of Delay Time, The AD-6 Delivers the Warm Lush Repeats of the much Coverted Tape Delay. Perfect for Any Style.
- Volume, Wet, Repeat and Time Controls Allow for an Accurate Response from Short Slaps to Long Extended Echos. Plump and Smooth New Delay Effect.
- Compact and Powerful Analog Circuit, True Bypass Means that the Input Jack is Connected Directly to the Output when the Pedal is Switched off.
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Jacks and an AC Adaptor Input on the Top of the Unit. Uses a Standard 9 Volt Negative Tip Power Supply or Add a Daisy Chain to Run Multiple Pedals from the One Power Supply Source.
- NOTE: If You Have Any Problems with This Analog Delay Pedal, Try Using it with a High Quality Alkaline Battery or the Supplied 9V Battery Connector to Determine Compatibility with your Pedalboard Power Supply.
|Color:||AD-6 Analog Delay|
|Model:||AD-6 Analog Delay|
|Item Size:||1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2 x 2 inches|