EX 7 Band EQ Micro Electric Guitar Effect Pedal With Graphic Equalizer
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the EX 7 Band EQ Micro Electric Guitar Effect Pedal With Graphic Equalizer by EX at Worst Album Covers. MPN: EQ7. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Life long quality guarantee! Any feedback about the product, please make contact with the seller directly. Your issue will be solved in top priority.
Input: Analog through 1/4" mono audio jack (Impedance: 510k Ohms)
Output: Analog through 1/4" mono audio jack (Impedance: 1k Ohms)
Power Supply: 9V DC Regulated AC Adapter (Negative in the center)
Current Draw: 10mA
Material: Aluminum Alloy
1 x EX EQ-7 Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User's Manual
1x 1 x Velvet bag for the pedal
Power Supply not Included.
CAUTION: Please make sure the diameter for power plug using is 5.5, and the power adapter is out-DC 9V-6MA .
Features & Highlights
- SPECIFICATION: level knob for flexible volume adjustment. Status Led for Effect on/off Indicator.
- 7 Band EQ ADJUSTMENT: with wide frequency range from 63HZ to 5KHZ and 15dB boost/cut per band.
- TRUE BYPASS: Compact and Powerful Analog Circuit, True Bypass Means that the Input Jack is Connected Directly to the Output when the Pedal is Switched off.
- PORTABLE MINI SIZE:Housed in a Compact, Die-cast Box. Connectors Included Input, Output , AC Adaptor. Mighty Mini Format Allows the Pedal to Fit Comfortably on any pedalboard
- POWERED BY A STANDARD 9V NEGATIVE TIP POWER SUPPLY: or Add a Daisy Chain to Run Multiple Pedals from the one Power Supply.( Adapter & Battery not Included)
|Manufacturer:||Eno Music Co., LTD.|
|Publisher:||Eno Music Co., LTD.|
|Studio:||Eno Music Co., LTD.|