Egnater REBEL -30 MARK II 30-Watt Two-Channel Tube Head with Tube Mix, Reverb and Silent Record, 2 x 6V6 and 2 x EL84 Power Tubes, 5 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the Egnater REBEL -30 MARK II 30-Watt Two-Channel Tube Head with Tube Mix, Reverb and Silent Record, 2 x 6V6 and 2 x EL84 Power Tubes, 5 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes by Egnater at Worst Album Covers. MPN: Rebel-30 MkII. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rebel-30 MKII Head is the next generation of the Rebel 30 with the features you’ve been asking for. We’ve upped the gain on channel 2 and given
Features & Highlights
- 30-Watt All-Tube Head, Variable Wattage Control From 1w to 30 w On Each Channel, Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
- Clean Channel: Volume, Bass, Treble, Overdrive Channel: Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Tight and Bright Voicing Switches On Each Channel, Individual Reverb Level for Each Channel with "Spillover", Footswitch for Channel Select and Reverb On/Off.
- Buffered Effects Loop, Balanced XLR Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording Output, Speaker Mute Mode for Silent Recording, 100V / 115V / 230V Voltage Selector, Heavy Duty Cover Included.
- Channel 1 With Even More Clean Headroom With A Lower Noise Floor, Channel 2 Redesigned with Significantly Higher Gain.
- Industrial Grade Red FR4 Glass Epoxy Circuit Boards, Elite Transformers with Substantially Higher Headroom.
|Manufacturer:||ETI-SOUND SYSTEMS, INC.|
|Model:||REBEL -30 MARK II|
|Part Number:||Rebel-30 MkII|
|Publisher:||ETI-SOUND SYSTEMS, INC.|
|Studio:||ETI-SOUND SYSTEMS, INC.|
|Item Weight:||21 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||31.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.6 x 13.4 x 13.4 inches|