Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal with 2 R-Angle Patch Cable and Instrument Cloth
Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal with 2 R-Angle Patch Cable and Instrument Cloth by Jim Dunlop at Worst Album Covers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Save with this Bundle: Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal The MXR Tap Tempo switch features adjustable tip/ring configuration so you can
Save with this Bundle:
Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal
The MXR Tap Tempo switch features adjustable tip/ring configuration so you can control the delay time of a wide variety of delay pedal types. This pint-sized footswitch is ruggedly built for a lifetime on the road.
Strukture S6P48 R-Angle Patch Cable
- Right angle 1/4 connectors, perfect for pedal boards
- 6mm woven or rubber sleeve
- Shrink wrapped solder point
Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
Features : -
- Designed to safely remove oil, dirt and fingerprints
- Machine washable and long lasting
- A must-have for maintenance of your equipment and instruments
Features & Highlights
- Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal with 2 Strukture S6P48 R-Angle Patch Cable and Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
- Perfect for pairing with the EP103 Echoplex Delay, Adjustable tip/ring configuration
- Ruggedly built, road-ready construction, Can be used with a variety of pedal types
- We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points.
- Keep dirt, grime and fingerprints off your equipment with custom designed polishing cloth. Plush and non-abrasive, this cloth will safely remove any impurity, so your instrument will shine as brightly as your rock star self.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jim Dunlop, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TKI8548730842210KI, ean: 0749029709845,
Specifications: Material: Metal Signal Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (impedance: 500k Ohms) Signal Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (impedance: 100K Ohms) Power Supply: DC 9V adapter (positive outside and negative inside)(not included) Working Current: 30mA ...
Valeton CME-1 Coral Mod 16 Types Digital Modulation Guitar Effect Pedal with Power Supply and Zorro Sounds Custom Designed Instrument ClothDigital circuit design 16 carefully selected, high quality modulation algorithms in 1 stompbox True Bypass foot...
Micro Power,Provide stable 9V DC power supply with high performance, each out put maximum current of 300 mA, can meet most of the pedal use requirement . Eight independent out put short circuit protection design, when one circuit output failure, othe...
This Bundle Includes: (1) Valeton TW-10 Analog Auto Wah Guitar Pedal (2) Strukture S6P48 6" Patch Cable - Right Angle The Valeton TW-10 sound is based on the legendary Boss TW-1 Touch Wah pedal. This compact Wah pedal produces highly accurate touch...
mpn: CFK7839051363706YX, ean: 0799899324846,
Specifications: Color: Blue Delay time range: 25ms-600ms Voltage: 9V Current: 100MA Item size: 11.2 * 6.2 * 3cm / 4.4 * 2.4 * 1.2in Item weight: 247g / 8.7oz Package size: 13.3 * 9 * 7cm / 5.2 * 3.5 * 2.8in Package weight: 300g / 10.6ozNote: Please u...
By Aural Dream
We are based on modern advanced signal processing combined with physical synthesis and CM（Coefficient Model) synthesis,the use of extremely advanced RLS-Laguerre transformation and present Top level Advanced digital filtering technology to complete...
By Aural Dream
Five knobs of Digital Wah:Rate: Speed of sweepRange: Dynamics of sweepFreq: Scope of sweepSense: Wah intensity8 types of Wah Algorithm:S-wah: Sine wahS-Twah: Sine tremolo wahT-wah: Triangle wahT-Twah: Triangle tremolo wahS-Mwah: Sine multiple wahS-TM...
By Aural Dream
In 1991,Whammy was first introduced in the field of guitar effects which brought all the desired effect. Moving notes up (or down) 1-2 octaves can connect effect or other controller.Electronic parameters:Working voltage: DC9VChip inner voltage: 1.8VC...
By Aural Dream
Basic Algorithm Knobs:MIX1:SCRIPT 45 dry and wet acoustic ratio, script 45: Simulate the sound effects of the analog circuit script 45 pedalMIX2:DIGITAL dry and wet acoustic ratio, digital phaser effectsMIX3:CLASSIC VIBE dry and wet acoustic ratio, c...
mpn: BD-10, ean: 0663701806328,
Alter the sound of your electric musical instruments using Valeton Loft BD-10 Blue Overdrive Effects Pedal. Featuring 100 percent analog signal path and powerful and rich, full-range grit - the pedal produces great tone with low noise level. The buff...