Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal with 2 R-Angle Patch Cable and Instrument Cloth
Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal with 2 R-Angle Patch Cable and Instrument Cloth by Jim Dunlop at Worst Album Covers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Save with this Bundle: Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal The MXR Tap Tempo switch features adjustable tip/ring configuration so you can
Save with this Bundle:
Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal
The MXR Tap Tempo switch features adjustable tip/ring configuration so you can control the delay time of a wide variety of delay pedal types. This pint-sized footswitch is ruggedly built for a lifetime on the road.
Strukture S6P48 R-Angle Patch Cable
- Right angle 1/4 connectors, perfect for pedal boards
- 6mm woven or rubber sleeve
- Shrink wrapped solder point
Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
Features : -
- Designed to safely remove oil, dirt and fingerprints
- Machine washable and long lasting
- A must-have for maintenance of your equipment and instruments
Features & Highlights
- Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Effects Pedal with 2 Strukture S6P48 R-Angle Patch Cable and Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
- Perfect for pairing with the EP103 Echoplex Delay, Adjustable tip/ring configuration
- Ruggedly built, road-ready construction, Can be used with a variety of pedal types
- We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points.
- Keep dirt, grime and fingerprints off your equipment with custom designed polishing cloth. Plush and non-abrasive, this cloth will safely remove any impurity, so your instrument will shine as brightly as your rock star self.