Dunlop 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah, Black
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Dunlop 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah, Black by Jim Dunlop at Worst Album Covers. MPN: 11537002001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cry Baby 535Q Multi-WahView larger Cry Baby 535Q Multi-WahView larger Cry Baby 535Q Multi-Wah The 535Q is the most versatile wah pedal on the
Cry Baby 535Q Multi-Wah
The 535Q is the most versatile wah pedal on the market. It provides control over the most important parameters, making it easy for you to create your ultimate wah tone. Select the frequency center of the effect, then dial in the frequency range to be swept by the pedal. From narrow and sharp to broad and subtle, this amazing wah can deliver it. Once you've got your sound, make sure it gets heard with the adjustable, switchable boost that can create endless sustain on any note.
Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery
When you step on a Crybaby, you're given the same freedom of expression that inspired some of the most classic songs and solos of all time. Guitar gods ranging from Hendrix to Slash have all used it as an integral part of their voice and tone. It's no wonder that the Crybaby is still one of the best selling pedals in the world.
For over 28 years Dunlop has taken the Crybaby from its humble beginnings to an essential ingredient of creativity. Dunlop has continuously innovated and improved every aspect of this pedal, from its highest quality components and vast control options, all the way down to its heart and soul, the Fasel inductor, which gives it its unique and expressive voice.
Dunlop manufactures and designs this pedal at its head quarters in Benicia, CA. We know this pedal inside and out. Today Dunlop offers over 15 different models, from signature series to custom shop models, each with its own unique voice. Put your foot down and be heard.
About Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
Located in Benicia, California, Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. was founded as a small, family-owned and operated company in 1965, and has since grown to be a leading manufacturer of electronic effects, picks, capos, slides, strings, and other musical instrument accessories. Dunlop is the home of such legendary products as the Crybaby wah and Tortex picks.
- Fully adjustable wah wah for customizing your tone
- Select frequency range and center of effect
- Fully adjustable boost can be kicked on or off
- Runs on a single 9 volt battery or optional ECB003 AC Adapter
- Join the list of legendary players that use Cry Baby wah wah pedals
- Color: Black
Features & Highlights
- Provides control over the most important wah parameters
- Ability to select frequency center and range of the effect
- Features adjustable, switchable boost
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery
- Offers six new guitar wah ranges, "Q" dial allows you to shape your wah from a narrow, sharp wah to a broad, subtle wah.
- Features a variable boost from 0 to +26 dB
- Hard wire on/off switch
|Item Weight:||3.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.9 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|