Donner Morpher Distortion Pedal Solo Effect Guitar Pedal True Bypass
Free Shipping Included! Donner Morpher Distortion Pedal Solo Effect Guitar Pedal True Bypass by Donner at Worst Album Covers. MPN: LEF-200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introduce: The Mopher pedal can make your little fresh tube AMP a fuller and louder sound as the ''Full Stack'' sound effect. Maintaining the original
The Mopher pedal can make your little fresh tube AMP a fuller and louder sound as the "Full Stack" sound effect. Maintaining the original sound structure. Therefore,it will be no panic frequency. Neither dull bass nor obtrusive medium frenquency. The clip inside the pedal is JRC4558D which has better adaptability to the distortion including three modes.
Input impedance: 1 M Ohms.
Output impedance: 95 Ohms.
Working current: 13 mA.
Power Supply: 9V AC adapter.
Dimensions: 95mm (D) x 44mm (W) x 48mm (H).
Weight: 240g (with box).
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
4. Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Morpher Distortion Effect Pedal.
1 x User's Manual.
Features & Highlights
- High degree distortion degree of metal, stable to solo, has strong expression with dynamic echo sound
- Whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- True bypass provide transparent tone, LED indicator shows the working state
- Morpher is high-gain distortion, great made and affordable
- It's a true bypass pedal with standard in and out, switch on/off with 3 knobs to control level, gain and tone
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|