2. Tuning range: a0 (27.5Hz) ~c8 (4186 Hz)
3. Precision: 1cent
4. Detection method: audio signal input
5. Tuning method: auto
6. Display: LCD screen
7. Power: dc9v adaptor
8. Dimension: 95 x 46 x 49 cm
9. Weight: 112g
1. Connected with power and audio cable, dt-1 will go to bypass mode. Press bypass switch to enter tuning mode. 2. Enter tuning mode: left-flat, middle-in tune, right-sharp
1. Please do not disassemble the pedal by yourself.
2. Please keep this manual for reference.
Do not use the pedal in high temperature, humidity or subzero environments.
Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
1 x donner dt-1 pedal tuner
1 x user manual.
Features & Highlights
- Chromatic which is suitable for wide range tuning
- LCD display leads clear results of tuning
- True bypass, real signal, no loss of tune
- Tuning range: a0(27.5Hz)~c8(4186hz)
- Tuning method: auto
|Item Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Donner, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Bass Big Muff Pi Distortion Pedal for Bass, ean: 0683274010854,
Merging two classic Muffs from the past, the Bass Big Muff from electro-harmonix gives you the unmistakeable grit and grind conjured from both the army green Sovtek Big Muff Pi and the NYC-built Big Muff Pi. And since it's for bass, electro-harmonix...