Product Description & Reviews
Specifications CD/MP3 input jack: 3.5mm Headphone input jack : 3.5mm Power Supply: Lithium battery with LED power indicator Dimensions: 80mm (D)*30mm (W)*15mm (H) Net weight: 50g Warm Tips Cation: First, plug mini amp into the guitar connector. Next, connect the earphone and turn down the sound volume control to the lowest level. Then turn on the mini amp. The lights at the right-bottom of the front panel shows three different battery power levels; three lights 80%-100%, two light 50%-79% and one light 20%-49%(In need of recharging). On the right side is the USB charger indicator light which will only turn on when it's in charging. Package included: 1 x Donner Basement Headphone Guitar AMP 1 x Splitter Headphone Audio Adapter 1 x Stereo Male To Male Cable 1 x USB Charge Cable
Features & Highlights
- 1. Provides excellent experience of bass guitar playing, sound based on Ampeg SVT*.You can also turn on FX Function（WAH）
- 2. Build-in recharge lithium battery, works for 5 hours after fully charged (USB charge cable included).
- 3. Very small size and you can put it in your pocket when you go out, plug and play.
- 4. 1/4" (3.5mm) Aux Input jack lets you play along with your CD/MP3 player.
- 5. No Risk, 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.