Product Description & Reviews
The new passive DOD Mini Volume Pedal is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet. Rugged all-steel construction and gear drive means that there are no strings to break. Despite its compact form factor it is designed to have the same feel and throw as pedals that are twice its size. The Mini Volume features a high-quality 500kΩ potentiometer making it perfect for any volume pedal application. The non-slip rubber pads and a peerless industrial design by DB Instrument Amp ensure a high quality volume pedal that will last the test of time.
Features & Highlights
- The Mini Volume features a high-quality 500kΩ potentiometer making it perfect for any volume pedal application.
- Gear drive for Reliable performance
- Treble bleed so high frequencies are maintained at lower volume
- Ultra compact size has same footprint as most pedals
- The new passive DOD Mini Volume Pedal is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet.
|Part Number:||DOD Mini Volume|
|MPN:||DOD Mini Volume|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.62 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.