Product Description & Reviews
Digitech DOD410-14 BiFet Boost guitar effects pedal With Patch pedal Cable Sparkly or darkly, the DOD Bifet Boost 410 (2014) has the tone and volume to boost your solos into orbit. New for the DOD Bifet Boost 410 (2014), is a selectable Buffer On/Off toggle switch. This switch affects the bypass state of the 410 Bifet Boost and gives it the flexibility to be used anywhere in your FX chain. Use it first in the chain with the buffer off so that the buffer won't affect fuzz pedals, or put it last in the chain with the buffer on to counter the signal loss of today's larger packed pedal-boards. The Bifet Boost can deliver a huge amount of output to hit the front of your amp and drive it into distortion. The DOD 410 is often described as a clean boost, but there is just a little hint of grit in there that works well with already cooking tube amps. The DOD Bifet Boost also works very well as an "always on", touch-sensitive and dynamic, tone sweetener in conjunction with guitar volume knob usage practiced by experienced players. Delivering a powerful boost with just a hint of grit, the DOD BiFET Boost 410 pedal is ready to kick your guitar amplifier into overdrive. Independent volume and tone controls let you dial in the perfect amount of boost and bite. Guitarists at Sweetwater appreciate the switchable true bypassed/buffered operation, which make the BiFET Boost 410 easy to integrate anywhere in your pedalboard and signal chain. Whether you use it for subtle tone shaping or to throttle your tube amplifier, the DOD BiFET Boost 410 is a powerful tool for any guitarist.
Features & Highlights
- Clean boost pedal for electric guitar with switchable true bypass/buffered operation
- Use true bypass mode when placing the pedal at the start of your signal chain. Perfect for sending a tube amp into overdrive
- Use buffered mode at the end of a long pedal chain to compensate for any drop in signal level
- Volume and tone controls let you dial in a wide range of sounds, from warm and fluid to crisp and biting
- Guitar pedals, digitech pedal guitar, digitech foot pedal, foot pedal, guitar pedal, foot controller, guitar effects.
|Package Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.