Product Description & Reviews
The CDi Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes three models which are identical except for output power CDi 1000, CDi 2000 and CDi 4000. All are rugged and lightweight and offer unmatched value in their class. CDi-Series amplifiers feature an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through their configurations. CDi amplifiers also offer onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more.
Features & Highlights
- Extremely versatile rated for 2 Ohm, 4 Ohm, 8 ohm loads and 70 Volt and 140 Volt outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available
|Item Weight:||18.96 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.02 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||19 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.