CNZ Audio Time Warp - Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal, Dual Input & Output
Free Shipping Included! CNZ Audio Time Warp - Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal, Dual Input & Output by CNZ Audio at Worst Album Covers. MPN: STW-50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Look & FeelAs with any CNZ Audio pedal, the Time Warp Multi-Delay Pedal is made of a solid metal and all five knobs and stomp switches are weighted
Look & Feel
As with any CNZ Audio pedal, the Time Warp Multi-Delay Pedal is made of a solid metal and all five knobs and stomp switches are weighted for easy use and labeled very clearly. There are left and right 1/4 inch inputs and outputs and a USB option as well. The casing sports a very cool space traveling blue and silver paint job. While it has a solid build, its mini size allows it to be lightweight, easy to travel with, and leaves plenty of room on your pedalboard. The bottom of the pedal has a thick rubber pad to keep it still on any surface.
With this delay pedal and its diversity, you can create amazing tones and Delay effects without having to sacrifice any of your great guitar sounds.
For Advanced Players & Beginners Alike
Because of this pedal's clear labels and weighted simple switches, this is a great option for any beginner player. Create great sounds right off the bat with any of the options. The pedal is also great for any advanced player because of the dynamic options with stereo in and out options. You will find your delay effect with this pedal! Inspire Your Music!
Standard 9VDC (- center, + outside) power supply required, but sold separately*
See http://www.cnzaudio.com/time-warp-multi-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/ for the Time Warp Manual!
Features & Highlights
- The Time Warp Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal allows you to choose from 11 different types of delay with Two Channel Stereo capability. Each one is its own distinct type and tone which gives great dynamics for different sound effects. Choosing from these options will help you to match whatever type of sound you desire.
- The Time knob can adjust the rate of the delay. Turning it clockwise will increase the speed of the delay time and turning it counterclockwise will reduce the delay time. The FB knob adjusts the amount of time that the delay lasts. Turning it counterclockwise will take you all the way down to one repeat while turning it clockwise will give you a seemingly endless amount of repeats.
- The Mix knob adjusts the overall mix of the delay sound. Much like a gain knob, you can use this knob to adjust the repeating volume of the delay at the same volume as the original sound, louder that the original sound, or next to no sound at all. Finding the right balance with this knob is easy and can bring very many different types of sounds.
- The FX knob adjusts the amount of effect that the type of delay you're using has on the entire delay mix. Increasing the FX knob will make the type of delay being used much more intense and noticeable while decreasing will reduce it to almost no effects at all.
- Using the left stomp switch, you can either bypass or hold your delay sounds. With the right switch you can tap in your delay for on the go tempo changes.
|Item Size:||1.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CNZ Audio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: P-RK-9EB2C1B, ean: 0609722126786,
New Production Accutronics 9EB2C1B Spring Reverb Tank. Long (16 3/4") 3 Spring Unit, Medium Decay. Input Impedance 800 Ohms, Output Impedance 2575 Ohms. Mounting: Horizontal Open Side Down. Connectors: Input Insulated/Output Grounded. Made In South K...
By TC Electronic
mpn: Flashback Mini, ean: 5706622019639,
We've taken all that you know and love about our TC Electronic delay sounds and poured it into a footprint too good to be true. There's more magic per square inch In Flashback Mini Delay than you'd find in a Smurf. The industry standard, most reve...
mpn: V5, ean: 0603097098075,
IntroductionXvive V5 delay is an all-analog circuit pedal which brings you a great warm tone. It features up 2 ms to 600ms of delay time. Besides, vintage, Echo delay and its original warm tone are V5 other advantages. You can use it for your solo, b...
By TC Electronic
mpn: Hall of Fame Mini, ean: 5706622011688,
Hall Of Fame Mini comes in a small package but houses some of the biggest reverbs around. Provided by the reverb industry leader TC Electronic, this pedal houses all the renowned TC Electronic reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate, cathedral an...
mpn: RV-10, ean: 0612306344322,
Biyang Rv-10 3-mode Stereo Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Stereo-designed TRI ReverbThree modes fuzz guitar effect pedal(RV-10). 3×2 patterns of design./Stereo input and output.. Seal designed dustproof potentiometer to ensure its life.. First-rate ele...
mpn: NJS4682429965704XG, ean: 0602638416460,
Specifications: Modal: MP-51 Effect Type: Spring Reverb Material: Metal Signal Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack Signal Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack Power Supply: DC 9V Item Size: 9.4 * 4 * 3.2cm / 3.7 * 1.6 * 1.3in Item Weight: 140g / 4.9oz Package Size: 11...
Reverb is an essential pedal. If you are new to reverb pedals or need a small replacement or substitute, you can't go wrong. You would be pleasantly surprised with the diversity of tones that can be achieved from the mix of these settings.3 Differen...
mpn: EC930, ean: 0708302975759,
This is the delay pedal from Donner Company with the name of Wave, which is also a pure analog circuit delay pedal. And maybe it’s the smallest analog delay effect pedal ever. The clear tone of Wave can be well applied to all kinds of music, and th...
By Deadbeat Sound
mpn: 4334186549, ean: 0700516594375,
Analog Delay by Deadbeat Sound. Get down with the Delay lay lay.Add some Delay Lay Lay with this Analog Delay by Deadbeat Sound. Warm, Haunting and Lush Tape Like Echo Effects. Capable of going into infinite repeats and self oscillation.. True Bypass...
mpn: 43211-30407, ean: 0843037100066,
SONICAKE Multi Guitar Effect strip Sonicbar Rockstage is an effects pedal combo for arena rockers. It combines the four most essential effects: chorus, distortion, delay and reverba glassy and transparent, BBD-style chorus, a crushing hot rod Marshal...