Look & Feel
The CNZ Audio Noise Gate Pedal features a calssic silver base with a electrical circuit design. While it has a solid build, its mini size also allows it to be lightweight, easy to travel with, and leaves plenty of room on your pedalboard. The bottom of the pedal has a thick rubber pad to keep it still on any surface.
This pedal is perfect for all of your noise gate needs! It can effectively reduce unwanted buzz in your signal and tame noisy pedals! Not only that, but it can be a great effect for cutting noise between the notes of a heavy riff!
For Advanced Players & Beginners Alike
Being a simple pedal, it's great for any beginner who wants to reduce unwanted sound in their signal. The control options available on this pedal can be customized by any advanced player to compliment a great guitar tone. Inspire Your Music with CNZ Audio!
9VDC (- center, + outside) power supply required, but sold separately*
Features & Highlights
- The Noise Gate Guitar Effects Pedal from CNZ Audio effectively tames your guitar signal, overdrive pedals, and entire effects chains! This pedal is perfect if you're trying to reduce buzz in your signal while you aren't playing.
- The Toggle Switch has two settings, Hard and Soft. The Hard setting adjust the pedal so that it's release is almost immediate. The Hard setting is perfect for getting rid of unwanted string noise and creating clean silence in between the notes of a heavy-metal riff. The Soft setting eases up on the release and allows it to end less abruptly.
- The Threshold Knob adjusts when the Pedal will begin cutting off a signal. If you set the Knob to -30 DB, the pedal will cut off any signal that is lower than that value. Setting the Threshold to higher values like +10 can create some great effects with Reverb and Heavy Distortion!
- The True-Bypass Footswitch allows for your tone to come through the pedal unaffected in the "off" position.
- Inspire your Music with CNZ Audio!
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.77 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.56 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CNZ Audio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 40087976, ean: 0191073000018,
Precautions: 1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments. 2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight. 3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself. 4. Please keep the manual for future reference. Descri...
mpn: NS2, ean: 0799491184169,
The NS-2 effectively eliminates noise and hum of the input signal while preserving the original sound's tonality. The natural attack and envelope are unaffected thanks to BOSS' unique noise detection circuit that precisely separates the guitar soun...
mpn: 665233, ean: 0683274011707,
A sophisticated noise gate, The Silencer can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop. It features three controls for precise fine-tuning to match your axe, rig and playing style.Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop. ...