Caline Delay Reverb Pedal Guitar Effects Pedal True Bypass with Aluminum Alloy Housing CP-41 Ghost Rain, White
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the Caline Delay Reverb Pedal Guitar Effects Pedal True Bypass with Aluminum Alloy Housing CP-41 Ghost Rain, White by Caline at Worst Album Covers. MPN: CP-41-US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: Caline CP-41 Ghost Rain Reverb Delay is a very good echo delay, natural dynamic, permeability clear and warn, like the echo delay in the
Caline CP-41 Ghost Rain Reverb Delay is a very good echo delay, natural dynamic, permeability clear and warn, like the echo delay in the valley, keeps the origina.
Sound the same dynamic and width. Clear timbre makes you pleased and comfortable. Echo effect is clear, natural and clean.
Very similar to analog delay. Warm, vintage delay sound.
Delay Time: 25ms~600ms
Full metal shell
Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
Current Draw: 40 mA
1 x Caline Effect Pedal
1 × User Manual
1 x Battery cable
Features & Highlights
- Valley Echo Delay -- Good at producing Permeability, clear and warn tone, sounds as the echo delay in the valley, soft and comfortable.
- Analog & Classical Delay Effect -- You can create analog or classical delay tone by adjust three knobs: ECHO Feedback and Time. The delay time is 25Ms -- 600Ms.
- High Fidelity Tone -- Keeps the original sound the same dynamic and width, produce a natural reverb delay tone.
- Excellent Quality -- With durable and stable aluminum alloy shell, durable jacks and foot switch. And the true bypass design benefit to the transparent tone, no tone loss or noise.
- Good-looking and Space-saving -- With compact white shell and small size,this mini reverb guitar pedal looks so beautiful and space-saving.
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|