Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Effects Pedal - INCLUDES - Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA AND 4 Pack of Guitar Picks
Free Shipping Included! Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Effects Pedal - INCLUDES - Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA AND 4 Pack of Guitar Picks by blucoil at Worst Album Covers. MPN: A210. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THE PERFECT TONE FOR BLUESThe BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal
THE PERFECT TONE FOR BLUES
The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
Boss BD-2 Specifications:
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level : -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
DC IN jack
Current Draw: 20 mA
ALSO COMES WITH:
Blucoil Guitar Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9 Volt 670mA for Effect Pedals
The 9V Power Supply features a 3-meter cable that ensures the correct amount of power transmitted to your device. The adapter powers most guitar effects including pedals from BOSS, MXR, Electro-Harmonix, TC Electronic, Donner, Jim Dunlop, and Korg. Blucoil's adapter can also be used with tip negative keyboards or other electronics that have the same amp requirements and voltage. The power supply also meets UL five safety standards.
Also includes a 4 Pack of Blucoil Guitar Picks
Features & Highlights
- BOSS BD-2 BLUES DRIVER: The BD-2 Blues Driver is a pedal that offers overdriven tones from creamy leads to crunchy rhythm sounds, specifically tailored for blues guitar. This popular pedal provides drive ranging from warm overdrive to emotive distortion that responds both to your playing style and dynamics, similar to the responsiveness and tone of a vintage vacuum tube amplifier.
- WARM DISTORTION: While the BD-2 Blues Driver offers overdriven tones with a creamy yet crunch tonal blend, this pedal provides instant access to emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- OVERDRIVEN TONES: The BD-2 Blues Driver simulates the sound of a vintage tube amplifier, giving you instant access to timeless tones. It also responds to your playing dynamics, so you can pull out a range of tones to give each note the perfect flavor and feel.
- BLUCOIL 9V POWER SUPPLY: Keep your devices powered without having to rely on batteries. Instead of having to maintain the batteries for every single one of your pedals, keep things simple and just plug them in.
- INCLUDES: Boss Audio BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal, Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V),
|Package Weight:||1.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|