Blueseason Electric Guitar Amplifier 30W Clean Channel with Handle Portable Amplifier ,Black
Blueseason Electric Guitar Amplifier 30W Clean Channel with Handle Portable Amplifier ,Black by Blueseason at Worst Album Covers. MPN: GT-30. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: GT 30: Output: 30 Watt Speaker: 6.5¡± Inputs: 1/4¡± Power Switch: LED indicator Jack: Guitar Input, Bass input, Phones Output
Output: 30 Watt
Power Switch: LED indicator
Jack: Guitar Input, Bass input, Phones Output
Output Impedance: 4 or 8 Ohm
Noise: -40dB (Gain Max) -70dB (Gain Min)
Input Sensitivity: Normal 30mV F = 1KHz Volume & Tone Max
Size(L x W x H): 15.9 x 8 x13.7¡±
Front Panel Controls: Gain Switch, Gain Drive, Volume, 3-Band EQ (High, Mid, Low)
Why three band EQ is important:
What you play is not just one frequency, but countless other higher frequencies as well. The harmonics, all the higher frequencies on top of the fundamental note, makes one instrument or voice sound different from another. This is why you need three bands EQ knob to adjust, which can affect your whole sound overall--the harmonics of a very wide range of notes were cut or boosted.
What electric guitar amp is right for you? It depends on what you're looking for in a sound, as well as how much volume you prefer. Guitar Amps play a huge role in forming a guitar sound, adding that specific tone to their music. There are brand new different amp models that have got built-in effects and different amp models, meaning you can get loads of tones at your fingertips. It promises the smooth mids and well-rounded sound is great, compared with others.
GT 15 and GT 30: perfect for home use or travel
Features & Highlights
- Three band EQ: They add a very desirable and subtle tube saturation to your signal in a very natural way, and affect your whole sound overall, making the voice sound smooth, natural and different from another. Boosting or attenuating, broad or narrow, depend on what you want.
- Quality and portability: There is carry handle for easy portability and reinforced corners for added protection. You can get the blackface clean channel, producing a beautifully natural and transparent tone.
- Why it¡¯s necessary for you: The amp have had more than a facelift. It provides you with a higher quality signal path and guitar sound, with a higher fidelity. You have control over great powerful sound for small gigs or keeping it quiet enough to practice indoors.
- When you can play: You can simply play in the comfort of your home, at the beach, on the road, or just your front porch. When you practice with friends or entertain family and guests over the holidays, you will get a pretty good bang for your buck with the amp.
- As you can see, this high-end amp in classic blackface Style for you is just a few mouse clicks away, you will get the sound you're looking for in comfort and style.