Product Description & Reviews
As the flagship of the Series One, the S1-200 adds two high-gain overdrive channels with high and low output damping. A second Overdrive Channel EQ (complete with independent ISF) has also been added. The three-band EQ is augmented by the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which works with the EQ to provide infinite new tone-shaping control. The Master section provides Master Volume, Resonance, and Presence controls. Dynamic Power Reduction (DPR) reduces the power up to 90% with no loss in tone - excellent for studio and small venue gigs. Professional touches include a Series Effects Loop, Emulated Speaker output, and MIDI switching.
Features & Highlights
- 200 Watt, all-tube, high gain head with Master Volume, Resonance and Presence controls
- Tube Complement: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x ECC82 (12AU7); 4 x KT88 Power Tubes
- 4 Channels, 6 Modes: Clean (Bright, Warm); Overdrive (Crunch, Super Crunch); OD1; OD2; 3-Band EQ x2
- Exclusive ISF and DPR controls; Emulated Speaker Output; Series Effects Loop with Level switch
- Four-way foot controller for changing modes; also responds to MIDI switching
|Manufacturer:||Korg USA Inc.|
|Publisher:||Korg USA Inc.|
|Studio:||Korg USA Inc.|
|Item Weight:||59.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.9 x 15.7 x 15.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||69.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.3 x 15.7 x 15.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.