Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro 250 Ohm +Presonus HP60 6 Channel Headphone Amplifier Amp
Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro 250 Ohm +Presonus HP60 6 Channel Headphone Amplifier Amp by beyerdynamic at Worst Album Covers. MPN: DT-880-PRO-250+HP60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The DT 880 PRO is a reference-class, semi-open studio headphone which combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more
The PreSonus HP60 is the most flexible and advanced headphone mixing system available for professional and project recording studios as well as live sound in-ear monitoring systems. Loaded with six independent, loud and clear headphone amplifiers, the HP60 features dual stereo inputs as well as external input, for each channel allowing you to mix between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B, and external input). Stereo output is also available on each channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. Each channel features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
Common set up of the HP60 in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send the each band member direct recording input to each channel's external input (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track and themselves. The HP60 is the ultimate headphone amplification system delivering loud and clear headphone mixes for real-world recording situation.
Features & Highlights
- Package: Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Professional Studio Monitoring Headphones With Soft Ear Pads and Andjustable Sliding Earpieces Designed For Maximum Comfort When Listening For Extended Periods + Presonus HP60 6 Channel Headphone Amplifier And Mixer System
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Professional Studio Headphones. Semi-open, diffuse-field studio headphone. Analytical sound. Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction. Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable. Single-sided cable.
- Velour, circum-aural (around the ear) ear pads. Supplied in a carrying bag. Transmission type Wired. Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open. Headphone impedance 250 ohms. Headphone frequency response 5 - 35.000 Hz. Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB.
- Construction Circum-aural (around the ear). Cable & plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼" adapter (6.35 mm). Net weight without packaging 295 g.
- Features Summary of HP60 : Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel) . Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors . Stereo external input point on each channel for "more me" with trim control . Mix control between inputs A and B . Talkback with external XLR microphone with control . Direct stereo line output on each channel.
|Package Weight:||5.88 pounds|