Product Description & Reviews
Tone: Tone adjustment Mix: Adjust the dry/wet ratio "0" means DRY，NO wet ，turn left "-" controls drop, max=full wet ,turn right "+" controls raise,max=full wet FDBK: feedback. ●controls 0-6 semitone, ▲controls 7-12 semitone. More feedbacks will be produced with identifier going from the sharp end to the wide end Half-steps: "0" means no changes. When it goes to "()", to make it function, FDBK has to be at ▲controlling area; when it's out of "()", to make it function, FDBK has to be at ● controling area. MODE:4 different models The digital effector needs to be best connected by Amp's FX Loop port. Electronic parameters: Working voltage: DC9V Chip inner voltage: 1.8V Chip outter voltage: 3.3V ADC SNR: 90dB DAC SNR: 100dB Battery: self-provided Case material: aluminum alloy Item weight(g): 285 Item size(mm): 120x65x50 Packing weight(g): 400 Packing size(mm): 145x90x60 Video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8MhWa0VrY&t=6s
Features & Highlights
- 4 crystal particle harmony algorithms is in the range of -12 semitones to 12 semitones
- True bypass mode,compact and solid design
- Power saving,the current is only 50mA
- Using feedback,we create cascaded,ascending or descending crystal particles harmony with fixed pitch difference
- Using internal feedback,internal delay and internal transposition created the unique beautiful "crystals"effect
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.