Product Description & Reviews
Acus conceives, designs and manufactures its entire line of products exclusively in Italy at Recanati, drawing upon the highest level of expertise available from a center of history and tradition in the development and manufacture of musical instruments in Europe. Acus was founded and is managed with enthusiasm and innovation by the Canale family, drawing on over 40 years of dedicated development and experience from this sector. Acus’ mission is a sound design that amplifies acoustic sound with clarity, purity and natural tone. Acus manufactures amplification systems specifically targeted at acoustic bands, with dedicated channels, preamps and monitors that give equalization levels to all instruments. Quick, easy to use and reliable, with uncompromising sound quality.
Features & Highlights
- Modeled for both the solo performer and the small ensemble
- Used for electric viola, violin, and cello, in addition to guitar applications
- Each channel is equipped with Peak LED, 4 band EQ, effect volume, and channel volume
- AUX input with its own 2 band EQ, 2 outputs (line/stereo out) and volume control
- Headphone socket, 8 digital effects, and resonance filter to help reduce feedback
|Brand:||Acus Sound Engineering|
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acus Sound Engineering
mpn: 03000611, ean: 0819471015914,