100W 70V Amplifier
100W 70V Amplifier by Bogen at Worst Album Covers. MPN: TPU100B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Bogen 100 watt wall-mounted telephone paging amplifier- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line LO-Z balanced microphone and background music- Integral automatic level control circuit for controlling pages made by persons with varying voice levels and paging techniques- Page from telephone and/or microphone- Signal-activated paging channel automatically mutes background music- Adjustable background music muting level during a page- Music gradually returns to its normal level after a page-
Product Description & Reviews
- Bogen 100 watt wall-mounted telephone paging amplifier- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line LO-Z balanced microphone and background music- Integral automatic level control circuit for controlling pages made by persons with varying voice levels and paging techniques- Page from telephone and/or microphone- Signal-activated paging channel automatically mutes background music- Adjustable background music muting level during a page- Music gradually returns to its normal level after a page- Aphex Aural Exciter increases intelligibility improves perceived loudness (with no increase in power) and reduces listener fatigue- Seperate controls for page volume music volume night ringer music mute and Aphex Aural Exciter- Bass and treble controls- Built-in night ringer activated by contact closure or by 90V ring signal- Balanced or unbalanced 16-ohm 25V 25VCT and 70V outputs- VOX sensitivity level control eliminates transmission of background noise when paging from a telephone- Thermal and electronic overload protection- Jacks provided for bridging additional TPU amplifiers- Brackets are attached for easy wall mounting- Peak level indicator lights when amplifier is driven into clipping- 120V AC 60Hz power source- UL and CSA listedTPU100B
Features & Highlights
- Item has been tested and is fully functional.
- Inputs for 600-OHM Balanced Telephone Line, LO-Z Balanced Microphone, and Background Music
- 100-Watt Model
- Audio Enhancement Circuit Increases Intelligibility, Improves Perceived Loudness (With No Increase in Power), and Reduces Listener Fatigue
- Page from Telephone and / or Microphone
|Item Weight:||20.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bogen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ISA300Ti, ean: 0684284044990,
This ISA300Ti amplifier includes a selectable high-pass filters to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection. Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. Versatile loading options and a comprehensive feature
mpn: PA-8400, ean: 0862172030359,
The EMB Professional PA-8400 power amplifier boasts a maximum output of 4200 Watts giving you more bang for your buck. The PA-8400 has can accept both ¼'' and XLR input, and output can be either Speakon, or banana binding post. Double fan cooling with front to rear air flow. The front panel boasts separate output knobs, allowing you to have full control of each channel's volume. Front side power switch for easy operation, as well as separate indicator LED's for Power, Signal, Clip, and
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SA-APSC21, ean: 0847861034740,
Plate Amplifier for PA/DJ Subwoofer Cabinets Model: SA-APSC21. Contents: 180 Watt Subwoofer Plate Amplifier. Amplifier Type: Class AB. Power Rating: 180 Watts RMS; 360 Watts Peak. Controls: Low Pass Filter | Master Volume | Polarity Switch: 0/180. Line Input: 1/4 and XLR Combo Jack | RCA. Line Output: XLR and RCA. Protection: Overload Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection. Voltage Changeover Switch: 115V/230V. Dimensions: 13.15'' x 14.10'' x 4.75''. Weight: 12 lbs.
mpn: PLD4.3, ean: 0684284060563,
With four flexible channels of up to 1400 watts each, lightweight PowerLight universal power supply, DSP on-board for each channel, and all the right connectors, the PLD4.3 is ideal for production and live sound applications. PLD Series Processing Amplifiers represent a revolutionary advancement in technology and innovation. Featuring Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST), advanced DSP and loudspeaker management, next-generation Class D amplification with Power Factor Correction (PFC),
mpn: MAX2500 Plus, ean: 4711863643278,
Output power: 750W @ 4 ohms stereo, 500W @ 8 ohms stereo High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise Balanced 1/4'' TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop Binding post and Speakon-type outputs Front mounted gain controls for easy access Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset Power on/off muting Phonic's MAX 2500 Plus power amplifier
By Atlas Sound
mpn: MA40G, ean: 0612079187096,
3 channel, 40W at 70V / 100V, 1 balanced mic, line or tel input with phantom power, 2 unbalanced summing line level inputs, variable VOX mute sensitivity for input 1, contact closure mute terminals, 50 Hz to 20 kHz, global power supply (100VAC-240VAC, 50 / 60 Hz), Phoenix and RCA connectors, compact 1RU 1/2 rack, 1.75''H x 8.5''W x 7.9''D.One Balanced MicLineTel Input with Phantom Power.. 2 Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs.. Variable VOX Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1.. Contact
mpn: A712, ean: 0797698472676,
TOA 700 SERIES MIXERAMPLIFIERS offer versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as boardrooms, educational facilities, houses of worship and many others. The 700 Series model lineup includes the A-706 60 W, A-712 120 W, and A-724 240 W all manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability. Features include six micline inputs, two auxiliary line inputs and a 900 Series module port. Each micline input includes a mic trim control and 23 VDC phantom power.
mpn: PA-4400, ean: 0700867209034,
The EMB Professional PA-4400 power amplifier boasts a maximum output of 2200 Watts giving you more bang for your buck. The PA-4400 has can accept both ¼'' and XLR input, and output can be either Speakon, or banana binding post. Single fan cooling with front to rear air flow. The front panel boasts separate output knobs, allowing you to have full control of each channel's volume. Front side power switch for easy operation, as well as separate indicator LED's for Power, Signal, Clip, and
mpn: PT730U, ean: 0068888744126,
PyleHome Model : PT730UPA Amplifier with Microphone Talk-Over375 Watt PA Amplifier with 5 Mic Inputs, Mic Talk-Over Function, USB & Micro SD Card Readers, AUX Input & 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm, 70V, 100V Outputs Mic Talk-Over: Allows you to Talk Over Music, Karaoke StyleAutomatic Talk-Over Function: Quiets Music When Speaking into MicUSB Flash & SD Memory Card ReadersDigital LCD Display with ID3 TAG Information AUX Input, 3.5mm Connector for iPod/MP3 PlayersPerfect for Office Paging, Public Gatherings, Live
By Technical Pro
mpn: PX3000, ean: 0817802013363,
LED Meters Integrated cooling fan 1/4'' inputs3000 Watt Power Amplifier. LED Meters. Integrated Cooling Fan.